Applications invited for Incubation at MedTech & Geriatric Healthcare Technology Business Incubator
The MedTech & Geriatric Healthcare Technology Business Incubator at CPDM (TBI@CPDM), IISc calls for Applications from interested entities for Incubation in the area of MedTech and Geriatric Healthcare.
For whom is Incubation Program aimed at?
A rigorous incubation opportunity for those who have a startup company, a novel idea, design, prototype or product in the area of MedTech & Geriatric Healthcare and are seeking support through our incubation offering for early commercialisation of the same. TBI@CPDM will support in refining the unmet need, development of proof of concept and plan for upscaling and commercialization.
The incubation support includes:
2. Facilities and support for Prototyping, Usability testing, Electronic testing, Simulators, Mechanical Testing, Environmental testing and Biological testing.
3. Training and consultation sessions for Entrepreneurship development, Regulatory and Compliance, Technical support, Quality support etc.
4. Access to professional network groups, investor network etc. for user group connect, identifying financial support opportunities and growth opportunities.
1. Office Space Free.
2. Other facilities may be availed at nominal charges.
Last Date of Application : 6th Jan 2020
Free Workshop for Applicants : 7th Jan 2020
Short List Announcement : 13th Jan 2020
Interviews will be held in : January Last week 2020
Incubation Orientation : Feb.2019
1. Shortlisted applicant should undergo for a 1 day Workshop.
2. Incubates will be required to register in State of Karnataka or register with Startup Karnataka.
3. The selected incubates will be required allocate 5% equity of their companies to the TBI.