TO GET INCUBATED AT CPDMED TBI, IISC
REGISTER –> LOGIN –> SUBMIT APPLICATION
Applications invited for Incubation at CPDMED TBI, the MedTech TBI at IISc
CPDMED TBI, the MedTech TBI at IISc calls for Applications from interested entities for Incubation in the area of MedTech and Geriatric Healthcare.
Rolling Admissions to CPDMED Technology Business Incubator
CPDMED TBI, the MedTech TBI at IISc announces change in it’s policy of Admissions for incubation from Cohort based admissions to Rolling Admissions due to changed healthcare environment.
Applications for incubation may be sent anytime to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed within a week.
An opportunity to present the case will be provided within two weeks of Application, if the initial review panel clears the proposal and final decision conveyed within 3 weeks of receipt of Application.
The Applications should contain the following information
- Team composition & Leadership
- Novelty of Idea /Innovation
- Technology Readiness
- Business Viability
For whom is Incubation Program aimed at?
A rigorous incubation opportunity for those who have a startup company, a novel idea, design, prototype or product in the area of MedTech & Geriatric Healthcare and are seeking support through our incubation offering for early commercialisation of the same. CPDMED TBI will support in refining the unmet need, development of proof of concept and plan for upscaling and commercialization.
The incubation support includes:
2. Facilities and support for Prototyping, Usability testing, Electronic testing, Simulators, Mechanical Testing, Environmental testing and Biological testing.
3. Training and consultation sessions for Entrepreneurship development, Regulatory and Compliance, Technical support, Quality support etc.
4. Access to professional network groups, investor network etc. for user group connect, identifying financial support opportunities and growth opportunities.
1. Office Space Free.
2. Other facilities may be availed at nominal charges.
1. Shortlisted applicant should undergo for a 1 day Workshop.
2. Incubates will be required to register in State of Karnataka or register with Startup Karnataka.
3. The selected incubates will be required allocate 5% equity of their companies to the TBI.