- Incubation Facilities
- Incubation Program at CPDMed TBI
- ReImagine Health Hackathon 2019
- Innovation Support Program
- Trainings & Workshops
Usability Testing Facility
To measure the motion of muscular skeletons movements during various activities.
It is the process of digitally record the movement of people or objects, the technology originated in the life science market for GAIT analysis.
But now it is used widely used in various activities.
It is the process or technique of recording patterns of movements digitally, that might be the study or research in sports, medical applications, ergonomics and robotics and it is also used in entertainment.
all the data’s get captured by cameras and forceplate can be proceessed by the software present in the main computer, motive and visual 3D.
And 12 optitrack IR cameras and 1 prime colour camera to capture the movement of motion body.
photo reflective markers to make capture of full human body model.
digital 3 accesss force plate tio find the ground reaction force , torque and …
Services provided in Usability Testing Facility
- State of art Human Engineering Factors facility
- Optitrack Motion capture systems with unlimited referral points for human movement analysis
- AMTI Biomechanical Force Platforms used for gait analysis, ergonomics, balance, power and forces
- Well equipped for Posture Analysis, Movement and Motion Analysis, etc
- Visual 3D software used for biomechanics analysis for measuring movement and force data
- Incubate Services initiated
For more details on Usability Testing Facility contact
Srinivas Madhusudan Kandada
Mobile: +91 9515106373
Note: Regular EMI and EMC testing facility will be provided with advance booking of the time slots.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.