- Incubation Facilities
- Incubation Program at CPDMed TBI
- ReImagine Health Hackathon 2019
- Innovation Support Program
- Trainings & Workshops
Electrical Fast Transient(EFT) Test
EFT – Electrical Fast Transient Test (Standard IEC 61000-4-4)
- Electrical Fast Transients (EFT), also going by fast transients or bursts (EFT/B) are a series of quick high frequency pulses mainlycaused by arching (sparking). A common cause of power line transients occurs when an AC/DC connection is made or broken, equipment powered down, or circuit breakers switched.
- EFT or Burst testing is a conducted immunity test where an EUT is subjected to a series of fast rise time and duration pulses an effort to ensure compliance and meet product reliability requirements. This EMI event is typically coupled onto power lines using a CDN, but testing can be required on communication, data, and signal lines as well.
Book your Slot now
(Time slots are only indicative and depends on multiple factors including, but not limited to availability of resources extension-conclusion of scheduled tests before your slot.)
Price: ₹3,000+ GST/2hrs
Note: Due to Cyber security issues, the application for slot reservation has issues in its functionality. Kindly send your request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org until it is resolved.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.